[plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computersand Linux Manual

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 1 17:00:38 WST 1999

I don't really mind either way weather the Computer Bank Lessons are posted
_occasionally_ here.  I have a look at it from time to time.  As long as
general discussion for it stays on the Computerbank listserve, which it has
been to date.  I'm not really interested in the computer bank project, but I
have several clients for which David's tutorial will be useful.  I think it
is beneficial for PLUG.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management