[plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computers and Linux Manual

Garry Moir garry.moir at mcb.wa.gov.au
Tue Mar 2 09:14:13 WST 1999

Christian stop being so bloody puritanical!
I have no active interest in the ComputerBank thingy, but seeing regular
emails coming through PLUG is a reminder that something is happening.
We need to be very careful about discouraging anyone who uses this forum.
I quite often delete emails from PLUG without reading them, because they
are about a thread that I'm not interested in. BUT I'M STILL HAPPY TO
RECEIVE THEM.
Bottom line is be your own censor.
Cheers