[plug] MEMBERSHIP FEES

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Thu Mar 4 16:23:44 WST 1999

With regard to fees -

* Does PLUG have a bank account to deposit these fees ?

* Who is responsible for managing this account ?

* Who are the signatories ?

* What mechanisms exist for reporting usage of the account ?

* Has PLUG applied for non-profit status - and if not, who is going to do
the taxation paperwork ?

I guess in summary, there need to be provisions put in place to handle the
money situation, I also believe they fees should be set by absolute
majority at a meeting.  I have also briefly browsed the web site, and can
find no minutes of any meeting where it was decided to charge a
membership fee effective from the 9th March, or any mention of membership
fees.

If PLUG wants to start handling money, I would like to see all the proper
checks and procedures put in place prior to ANY money being handed over.

regards

Gary Allpike