[plug] Red Hat 5.2 installation. Some packages not installed properly

Arnold Kaars Sijpesteijn akaars at networx.net.au
Thu Mar 4 19:13:17 WST 1999

Hello pple on the list.
Thanks to Matt from Networx I have my ppp problems sorted and can
connect with Linux.
I do still have some problems and like the list's input.  After
installation of RH5.2 (which in all went pretty painlessly) there are
still a few packages that don't function in the x window.  One of
them is window maker, another is Mutt, and System commander does not
work.  Should I uninstall these and install them again?
How do I do that?
Is this a common thing with the RH5.2 installation?
Thanks for the help
Arnold Kaars
PS. there are no messages as such when I try to start Mutt or SC, the
desktop just stays blank.
 //akaars at networx.net.au  //
//atkaars at applicon.com.au//