[plug] Fwd: FTP

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Sat Mar 6 10:44:14 WST 1999

Funny, seems to me, that someone can invent
an OS that works so beautifully...
and yet us humans have so much trouble
working together without egos or nonsense.

One of the things about Linux that is so neat
is that it's connected to everything happening,
in every sw/hw arena.

When I upgraded a coupla weeks ago to RH 5.2, I
decided it was time to upgrade my own personality
too.  To humbly put up with those aggressive and
competitive males and mails, because learning
Linux is so important to me.

Chris, I'm interested in Java.  :)

Don't flame me you guys, you yak and posture
on here all the time.  <smile>

It's not a borg net, it's a community?

humbly,
Tamara

<<< Chris Cornish <linuxcw at yahoo.com.au>  3/ 5  7:11p >>>
hey sorry man i just fwd anything i get in my other e-mail boxs to
here if it is to do with linux becouse some may be intrested

---Colin 't Hart <cthart at gbs.com.au> wrote:

> A Java FTP client.
>
> Big deal.
>
> Colin.