[plug] QuakeFest in March, GW as a training centre

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Tue Mar 9 01:56:21 WST 1999

This is probably impractical, but I was wondering if I could log into a Quake server from here in Tucson and play you guys when you have your fest.  ?  I'm a complete novice, but can probably get my kill rate up in the next two weeks.  <grin>

Tamara

>>> Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.smileys.net> 03/04 10:47 PM >>>
As I last recall, we were considering having a PLUG QuakeFest at Global
Warriors (Balcatta) maybe 3rd Sunday in March. Haven't seen much traffic
about it in here. Who's interested? Is there a better date?

GW are also interested in being used as a training centre during the
week - if we can get something happening soonish. All those interested,
please R)epl-"aye" now! This is people interested in training,
developing syllabus etc, and also people interested in being in courses;
also anybody currently working in a related area.

--
A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. -- Oscar
Wilde