[plug] bbx files

Nigel Duff peregrin at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 10 16:10:51 WST 1999

 Hi folks,
  (my apologies this isn't technically a Linux question, even though Linux
will be involved in the end)

	I have some data files on an AIX server that i need to take off
and convert to text format. Each file starts with <<bbx>>. A search of the
web reveals that these files are produced from the Business Basic
programming language. Has anyone had any with this language?

	While I'm here. :) The only way of getting the data off the
server is either from a 2.88 meg floppy or a IBM 1.2 gig QIC-1000 back-up
tape. Does anyone have any suggestions of who might be able to handle this
media in Perth?

TIA

...Nigel...