[plug] IRC at QuakeFest

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 10 23:55:40 WST 1999

Gary ,
Sorry you took that the wrong way. :)
The reason why i thought maybey it would be a good idea was simply so
we can have a bit of a play with ircd wich some of may not ( me being
one) done as yet. if you take offence to the sugestion i do apoligise
and your services are much appriciated so please dont do a freshmeat
trick and remove them :)
oh yer BTW did you get hold of another 2gig SCSI drive ?

---Gary Allpike <spice at spice.net.au> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> You can do as you damn well please.
>
> I often wonder why I bother to provide any services to the linux
> community.
>
> Shall I delete the mirrors too, and cancel the download on the
debian iso
> images ???
>
> Sheeeeeez
>

> On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Chris Cornish wrote:
>

> > Gary whilstthis may be true ther may just be a want and not a need
:)

> > ---Gary Allpike <spice at spice.net.au> wrote:

PC at
> > GW, I'm

> > > May I suggest, that you all use irc.linux.org.au, and make a
channel
> > > called #plug or similar.
> > >
> > > There is probably no real need to duplicate services.
> > >

> > > regards
> > >

> > > Gary Allpike
> > >

> > ==
> >
> > Chris Cornish