[plug] Quake Fest requirements

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Mar 17 13:12:50 WST 1999

Chris Cornish wrote:

> Phillip,
> You would not require anything futher to what you allready have and
> you can play your DOZE + Quake against us *nix + Quake people. If you
> can bring your win98 disc as well as drivers it would be a good idea
> and if we cant get ytour card running i will have about 10 cards with
> me .

For a second there I thought you were trying to trick him into bring his Win98
CD along so you could sabotage it. ^_^;;

I keep a copy of Win98 files on my HDD, so whenever Windoze has an attack of
the missing drivers, it doesn't have to go far. Saves so much time.

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :