[plug] Easymail

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 11:59:10 WST 1999

on Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 11:46:28AM +0800, Denis Brown <dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not a very positive response from Telstra to my polite suggestion re-
> Easymail specs.  Confidential.  Still, it was worth a try.

Telstra sent me there Easymail cd yesterday (perhaps cause I have two
phonelines). "Upto 10 emails for 25c" dont sound like good value to me.
It went straight to the bin.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065