[plug] Easymail

zed dynamix at wanet.com.au
Thu Mar 18 14:40:58 WST 1999

my 25 cents worth!
I installed the easymail for my family and other family members in the north eastern
wheatbelt.
The option here  worked out very expensive....if you and another family member register
separate email addresses you must dial in separatley.
there also seems to be a lot of errors connecting...it dials..it handshakes it gets to
paswwords and seems to go to the next stage which is downloading latest ads and does a
mysterious "cannot connect" "please try later"
However my family up north have no local access internet so for them it is a bit of a coup
to be able to email for lacal call cost without an isp.
i expect it will be people in this situation (and those who have not done any research) that
will continue to use telstra easymail....for me i think it has too many bugs just yet....too
many dial in's needed...i guess thats where they will get their money.......