[plug] Easymail

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Mar 18 15:26:31 WST 1999

Bevan Broun wrote:
> on Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 11:46:28AM +0800, Denis Brown <dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> > Not a very positive response from Telstra to my polite suggestion re-
> > Easymail specs.  Confidential.  Still, it was worth a try.

> Telstra sent me there Easymail cd yesterday (perhaps cause I have two
> phonelines). "Upto 10 emails for 25c" dont sound like good value to me.
> It went straight to the bin.

Collect them. When you have a few dozen, make a stack of them and run
around the edge of the stack with packing tape to make a nice, firm,
stubby cylinder. Now place the stack flat on a sawhorse, take a hacksaw,
preferably with a blade just a smidgin skinnier than a single CD, and
saw a vertical groove about 1cm deep at 45 degree intervals around the
circumference. Peel off tape. Hand new clippable CD toys to children.
Hours of uninterrupted peace...

--
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.