[plug] X/SiS 6326

Rick (VK6EP) rickd at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 19 15:02:21 WST 1999

It's my understanding that SuSE have a driver for that chip. I've tried,
without success, to install Caldera 1.3. It works fine in the shell, but
has no drivers for X. Guess I'll have to try SuSE. Plan to do that anyway,
so no great shakes.

Only installed Caldera as it came with my book, 'the absolute idiot's guide
to linux'. Now, all I have to do is get a real distro. (OK guys, settle)