[plug] Installing X-isp

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Sun Mar 21 06:44:59 WST 1999

From:           	"Mim Morcom" <kaos at networx.net.au>
To:             	<plug at linux.org.au>
Subject:        	[plug] Installing X-isp
Date sent:      	Sun, 21 Mar 1999 06:27:23 +0800
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> Since I have been having problems configuring my ppp dial in, I thought I would install X-isp. After following the instructions, and successfully installing Xforms, when I decompress xisp and go to the command 'make' it tells me that it cannot find several dir's.... such as
>
>     X11/Xlib.h
>     X11/Xutils.h
>     X11/Xatom.h
>     X11/keysym.h
>     X11/Xresource.h
>     X11/cursorfont.h
>
> It then says: make: *** [xisp.o] Error 1

These are standard X11 include files, I don't have my RH5.2 CD here
to quote which RPM you need to install but it will be the X11
development RPM.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.
(also check http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/)
Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)
b) sleep (optional extra)