[plug] Any other Web suckers like wget?

steve at rumah.iinet.net.au steve at rumah.iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 22 21:36:11 WST 1999

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Leon Brooks wrote:

> > > FreshMeat may prove fruiful.

It has a few programs I'll be checking this week.

> > and go browsing (this old 13" PS/2 just doesn't cut it with Netscape.  :)
>
> Mmm. Yes, rather a lot of furniture on screen, isn't there? I'd like to
> squeeze everything on to one toolbar (I only ever use "back," "fwd" and
> "refresh" buttons, URL box and bookmarks).

:)  I was referring to the sheer lack of space on a 640x480 screen.
Specially with the "system tray" and CPU/active screen display boxes.

I'm using RH5.2 pretty much straight out of the CD (apcmag).  Same as how
I used OS/2, except that one was a bit more expensive :)

One of these days I might get time to really play with some of the
options on this software.

Meanwhile...  cheers.

--
Stephen Gill                       ABC-TV Cameraman/editor/soundman
Contact Net Services (& video)	   Freelance cameraman/non-linear editor