[plug] KDE & Gnome ...

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Tue Mar 23 06:59:19 WST 1999

Date sent:      	Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:44:43 -0800
From:           	Trevor Phillips <phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au>
Subject:        	[plug] KDE & Gnome ...
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> (Gee, this list is quiet when everyone's out at a meeting. ^_^)
>
> So, how'd it go? What's the verdict? What're the pro's & con's of KDE and Gnome
> IYHO?

Enlightenment ROCKS!!! Very kool window manager (I could live with a
twilight scene of a bay with water lapping as my background). Tony
had his CD Jukebox playing some MP3 files going as well (5 CD-ROMs
full of MP3s will take how long to play?). Comparing Enlightenment to
Win95 is like comparing Win95 to Win3.1