[plug] Trouble downloading StarOffice

steve at rumah.iinet.net.au steve at rumah.iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 23 21:55:08 WST 1999

Tried again this morning and succeeded.  Maybe they were playing up...
Maybe Netscape needed to be restarted (or maybe I should've gone to bed
earlier :)

Now on second of three or four download sessions to get it

Cheers, Steve

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Leon Brooks wrote:

> steve at rumah.iinet.net.au wrote:
> > Have I missed something obvious?
>
> Maybe.
>
> > I tried several times to register for the download on the StarOffice
> > homepage, but after submitting the form I was returned to the same place,
> > with the form filled in exactly as I had before.  (Only once was there any
> > text in red, indicating an error when I tried 000 as the customer
> > number.)
>
> You do have to submit the form twice; it returns you to the form, and
> asks you to confirm the details. When you hit Submit the second time,
> you get to the next page which contains a registration key and customer
> number.

I submitted it numerous times last night.  Oh well :)

--
Stephen Gill                       ABC-TV Cameraman/editor/soundman
Contact Net Services (& video)	   Freelance cameraman/non-linear editor