[plug] Star Office and email

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 24 00:06:55 WST 1999

Does anyone know the ins and outs of Star Office email?

I have run out of disk space, so can't install Star Office, until I upgrade
the hard disk.

But, does it have similar features to the dreaded outloook?

And, does it allow discriminatory receipting; in other words, can it have
receipting set on as a default, but have properties for each email address,
that allow the receipting to be turned on or off for the particular email
address, so that receipting (or not) does not have to be manually applied,
when receipting is wanted for many, but not all emails?

It appears that this cannot be done with outloook, and, if it can be done
with Star Office, I would like to know.

This is not an email to debate the merits or otherwise of receipting; that
has come and gone. This email is to ask about the facilities of Star Office.

Thanks.

Bret Busby