[plug] WM & Enlightenment confuse consol

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Mar 25 09:13:11 WST 1999

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Mark Saxon wrote:

> Am still new to recent X windows managers and have been able to have
> both WMaker and Enlightenment lock up. When I kill the xserver off
> the console is all spagetti font.

What do you mean by "spagetti font" - box drawing characters instead of
lower case letters etc?
In that case, consider yourself lucky.. When my X server dies it takes the
console with it. (as in, instead of text, I get to see what _was_ on my X
server's screen, but I know I'm at console because I can type stuff and
get responses)
Try one, or all, of:

setfont
echo control-V,control-O