[plug] WM & Enlightenment confuse consol

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Mar 26 09:55:45 WST 1999

Jamie Moir wrote:

> just out of curiosity, are you using an s3v? its the only card i have used
> that gives me console gibberish when exiting x

Many of the S3Vs that I work on do the same, but I've seen other cards
do it as well. If it's any consol(e)ation, I've seen it happen under W95
as well, though don't recall which card.

--
Oh, now we're adding details like surrounding solid objects! Next
thing you'll be saying that it's dangerous to use a wireless modem