[plug] Install

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at wantree.com.au
Sat Mar 27 12:18:27 WST 1999

For a small price you may be able to get a decent hard drive from an
outfit in Fremantle, they are open on both Saturday and Sunday, it's
called Used Computers @ 104 Wray St. If all else fails, call me and I'll
see what I have.  I have a small job coming up that will discarding old
hard drives (200-800MB) I may be able to get you one then.

Jon