[plug] Install

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sat Mar 27 16:41:38 WST 1999

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Daniel Pearson wrote:

> Hi people,
> I know it may be too much to ask but is anyone willing to donate one?
> Cause I'm 14, interested in Linux, got a PC to run it on, got no money, and
> a small HD...

40MB not enough?

<yorkshire accent>
Look laddie. When I were fourteen I dreamed of owning a cassette drive for
my Atari 2600. We had to toggle the machine code on the front panel.
And if we made a mistake, it sent 240V live on the switches.
You tell that to young people today, and they dont believe you.
</yorkshire accent>

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
3rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped