[plug] Install

Robert Potter potter at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Mar 28 10:00:09 WST 1999

>And when I was a lad, my first computer had 4K of memory, a 32x16 line
>terminal that displayed data at a startling 110 baud. A good operator back
>then could enter the hex data for a program faster than it could be loaded
>from tape.
>
>Anyone remember the Electronics Australia 2650 Microcomputer?

If we are getting into a competition here, then my first computer was a
Sinclair ZX81 with 1k RAM!  8-)

But I couldn't make it do anything 'cos it had a Sinclair'ed version of
BASIC to work in so little RAM.  anyone know what happened to Clive
Sinclair?  Did he get crushed in one of his plastic electric cars? ;-)