[plug] poor bloke...he is good for a beer though :)

strkefoc strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Mon Mar 29 09:56:20 WST 1999

I apologzie for yesterday cause I got the same message as a few people by the looks of it that not all of my messages went through.  I got that from majordomo maybe their is a problem with the server.  Or maybe I'm not doing something right.  I got a return mail saying "the message was not delivered to everyone"  I don't know why but I resent the
message so some people would have received two of my letters or emails if you like.

Marc