[plug] Kernel

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 29 11:26:06 WST 1999

on Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 10:51:25AM +0800, strkefoc <strkefoc at vianet.net.au> wrote:
> Yeah I've read the HowTo but my problem is that everytime I try to download the new
> kernel I'll get to 80% completed then it'll hang there and won't download anymore
> which is a bit of a pain.

Where are you downloading from?
ftp://ftp.uwa.edu.au/mirrors/linux/Kernel

is nice and close.

last week someone posted the name of an ftp client that will pickup from
where it left off - Ive never had the problem but it does sound like a
good thing. Check the plug web site for the message archive to get the
name of the ftp client (lftp ?).

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065