[plug] Kernel

strkefoc strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Mon Mar 29 12:02:30 WST 1999

Hey Leon I'm in Canning Vale, the reason I have lots of questions is cause obviously I'm
a newbie, I've just figured vianet's connection after a few months and now I can upgrade
the server.  I have twin cpu's and they aren't functioning obviously so the new kernel
deals with that which is the reason.  I'll try using ncftp but I was using netscape
cause its just easier thats all.