[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

Phillip Summers psummers at omen.net.au
Mon Mar 29 20:31:05 WST 1999

Hoping someone could help me with this.

I am upgrading from my socket 7 machine. I have picked up a celeron 300A which should overclock to 450 (I hope). I haven't purchased the motherboard or memory yet. I was hoping I could use someone elses machine to test wether it would overclock to 450 at 2v. If not, then I would know that I needed an Abit BH6 motherboard that allows voltage stepping in 0.05 increments. I have heard that the BH6 is not the best motherboard but the voltage stepping is invaluable for overclocking.

Any offers appreciated.

Regards Phil.