[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Mon Mar 29 23:25:04 WST 1999

I have founfd the ABIT and celery combo to be excellent. I am running it
with a Matrox AGP G200 Gard that work great as a linux box (still get fatal,
illegal errors when shuttinf down windows). I am afraid that you are going
to have to get the abit motherboard though. Someone once told me that
celerys are Intel's reject chips i.e. those ones that didn't meet the specs
for the pentium 450's 500's etc. The quality has seem to have gotten worse
and some only seem to overclock at 2.2v. Simline Computers do overclocking
and the guy patrick is very knwoledgeable about the subject. You can get
there web page at http://simline.com