[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

Justin jhall at unforgettable.com
Tue Mar 30 12:07:26 WST 1999

>My Start menu doesn't have that. Do I have to download it?
its hidden away in the C:\windows\system\ directory...
the windows help files do mention it.. but it is well hidden.. its a 'nice'
graphical program that will change lots of little windows settings... such
as fast shutdown...
so go to start run. then type "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSCONFIG.EXE"
click the advanced tab and click disable fast shutdown.. that should fix
and shutdown problems...

Justin