[plug] bedtime stories!!!

zed dynamix at wanet.com.au
Tue Mar 30 23:10:28 WST 1999

WoW !...time for a cuppa coffee i think!! or Java at least...(pardon the
pun..could'nt help myself)
some heavy emotions being bandied back and forth phew!!! It's pretty
staggering reading thru all the emails.....

I wonder if the troll put out by the billy goat gruff got thrown over
the bridge or just trampled on :)
the brothers Grimm would be impressed.....

IMHO it boils down to having a great choice...and all the bases
covered.....
Linux does it's thing and offers the other side of the coin to microsoft
's Wintel configurations....
I guess i'm lucky i have two racks, two hard drives and I switch between
the two as my needs change...
Although a newbie to linux at home i am sure i will continue to be blown
away by it's depth and the fact that it is continually being evolved by
it's users is awesome in itself...

But the R & D clout behind MS makes sure that it is a heavyweight (in
more ways than one)
it what it concentrates on...making Wintel hard to ignore as the
commercial face of computing..

anyways thats my 2cents worth of troll'd emotion!
regards
Desiree