[plug] Help in the Country

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Sat Mar 20 04:04:58 WST 1999

Hi all I live in kalgoorlie and have been into comps for about 25 years
I have recently set up up a Linux box and i am haveing a few problems
at the moment my problems are related to Squid
Being in the country I have very few freinds here that are into comps
other than playing games I develop data base systems in a development
language called Magic
I would very much like to be able to speak to someone reagarding some of
the problems I have it gets a bit frustrating reading and searching help
files
My ICQ no is 17183838 if somebody from the user group could send me a
message with perhaps there phone number so i can call them it would be
much eppreciated.

Regards Bob Andrews Kalgoorlie.