[plug] RedHat 6.0

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Sat May 1 13:08:42 WST 1999

Marc,

I was actually seeing if Kim would do it for me. It appears that you can get
burnt copies from http://www.cetustech.com.au for $10 plus postage and
handling. But they are in Sydney and I prefer to support someone local.
Maybe someone would be able to burn some copies for the next plug meeting
(Which I think is this Tuesday ?).

I wonder if APC are going to put out another edition of The Linux pocketbook
with RedHat 6.0 on it. The retail price for 6.0 looks like it is going to be
about $145 from cetus tech which means that it is approaching the price of a
copy of Windows 98.

Maybe I should invest in a CD burner and download the distro from work.  No
charge to me then !!!

Mike

P.S. It look like cetus tech have the plush TUX toys in stock now.