[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot'sHellMouth articles?

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Sun May 2 08:59:39 WST 1999

Are you joking?  Really?  Spammed to buy the Anarchists cookbook?  hmmm, that's weird, I haven't even seen or heard of it in ten years.
Wonder if it's a police survey? <laughing, kinda>

Tamara

<<< alex polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au>  4/30  7:35p >>>
Tamara Thompson wrote:

> hahahahaha!  Good Leon! <grin>
>
> When I was in college, we were quite excited to obtain a copy of the Anarchists Cookbook.  Interestingly enough, we may have talked and joked about many projects, but not a thing or one was destroyed.

How interesting. I had never heard of this before the net, now I have
been spammed so many times to buy this publication that I contacted the
ISP to see what could be done.

Alex Polglaze