[plug] Crypt/Decrypt?

Bill Cullen billc at wantree.com.au
Tue May 4 22:14:41 WST 1999

Perhaps I should add the script to my sig and send a message
to someone at Microsoft in the US. I wonder if they would return
my mail with the sig still attached? Even better, what if there
mail server bounced the mail back to me? Would I then have a moral
obligation to report the matter to the FBI? With all of M$'s
recent legal attention do you think that the media would also want
to know that they are exporting "munitions" illegally.

Perhaps I should set the reply to address to Serbia, Libya or Iraq.