[plug] Crypt/Decrypt?

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Sun May 2 08:57:20 WST 1999

Traffic lights? huh? Well, I was raised in Texas, where a yellow light means "hurry up".  :)

Don't jab me cause I'm stuck in the us.  <grin>  Perth is the goal.  :)  Well, preferably modem distance from Perth, out in the boonies, with an airstrip.

Anybody need a cheeseburger?  I'm sending grandpa out for a food run.  <starving>

so, 'Debby Ann' (my Serb friend's pronunciation, <laugh>) or Caldera don't come with a built in encrypt prgm either?  Just checking.  Too bad ssh doesn't seem to do encryption on files.

Tamara

<<< "Michael Hunt" <Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net>  5/ 1 12:33a >>>
<snip>

> > Well getting the US version is not really going to be a problem
> > for Tamara now isn't it *grin*
>
> Hahahahahaha - good point! *feels stupid*
>
> But it's a forgivable mistake really, I mean, this is the *Perth* Linux
> Users Group mailing list. ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian.

Yes and because we are so isolated here in Perth we need some people from
the states on the list in order to keep up with things.

But tell me Tamara what are those things called traffic lights that you keep
talking about ???

Michael Hunt

This message has been encrypted with a sarcasm key. View this message at
your own risk !!!