[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot'sHellMouth articles?

brian coleman bigbrianc at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 23:22:08 WST 1999

Christian,

I'm not sure whether to cry or challenge you over your ignorance about
societies outside the comfortable AUSTRALIAN society you continue to make
your remarks from. As one of those who have fired a firearm as part of the
AUSTRALIAN society of the time I am becoming increasingly intolerant of the
political cant of some of the members of our society who fail to do even
basic research into the situations they make comments on.

Brian C.

P.S. I was going  to make a remark about the level of expertise you show in
some of your technical comments but I'll leave that alone apart from a
comment about engaging brain before fingers!

PS2 This is so far of topic my only post on it.