[plug] Tuesday .... Where etc etc

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Fri May 7 13:04:22 WST 1999

As stated in the message on 5 May, I had assumed that, as nothing to
the contrary had been published, a meeting was to be held on the 11th,
at Fast Eddies, and that the next workshop kind of meeting would be
held on 24th May.

No-one responded with anything to the contrary, so it appeared that
that was what would be happening.

I assume that it is too late now, to make alternative arrangements,
for the Tuesday one, at least.

Regarding alternative venues, I have asked about the possibility of
using something at Mudrock, and am waiting for a response from there.

Some of the proposed venues that were mentioned, from memory, would
incur significant costs, and I believe that the funds are limited.

Bret Busby

On 5/7/99, 12:04:33 PM, "Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima"
<tony at cantech.net.au> wrote regarding [plug] Tuesday .... Where etc etc:

> Hello All,
>       Just to be really annoying I fell we should make some form of
decision
> about the Tuesday meeting.

> If you recall Leon, said he would do a PHP3 talk if we could find a
suitable
> venue for computers ... there were sevral options BUT little or no
response
> ???

> Basically:

> No Talk:
> Fast Eddies

> Talk:

> Health Dept.
> Canning College
> Other Mid city venue .... Valhalla's gaming room was abandond 3+ years
ago.