[plug] ANNOUNCE: Tuesday will be at Fast Eddies, feature PHP demo

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Mon May 10 14:39:50 WST 1999

I do concede Greg that I know owe you two beers instead of one !!!

My experience with MD5 has been with an Ascend MAX sending userid/passwords
using MD5 encryption to verify users with a Radius Server.  My problem was
in being, it seems, to quick and simplistic in my answer !!!!

By the way are you going to include your Crypto 101 in the Linux courses ?
(Crypto 101 sounds like something from a superman comic).

> > ISP sys admin types are currently rolling around on the floor
> laughing *sob*
> Well, it was _reasonably_ funny. Did manage to hang on to my chair OK,
> though and the eyes are strangely dry - I must be recovering.

Well maybe Leon can finish off with a five minute comedy sketch at the end
of his presentation. Maybe "Life experiences and thoughts about Battery
Hens" could be the theme Leon *grin*.

If it is good enough maybe Fast Eddies will have him as a permanent standup
!!!

> > (It is nice to see Leon that you are all smiles. *grin*)
> > Brett read Leon's email address if you don't get the above remark.
> He's only had that address as long as I can remember.....
> I s'pose you just haven't noticed it before since Leon posts to the main
> list so infrequently since Chris created plug-leon at linux.org.au for him.

Well I have only ever seen the smileys address. Hence the pun.

> -Greg

Michael