[plug] Debian 2.1 slink

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Tue May 11 13:58:23 WST 1999

Hi,

Fair enough, but I am particularly after a 2.2.x kernel, to save the upgrade.. Just
brought that to his attention, in case he was not aware and was after the same
thing.. Thought I'd make the comment to Nick personally, not to the group.. My
mistake.

Is there any dramas with the RH 6.0 distribution you might be alluding to?

Garry.