[plug] Star Office 5.1

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Mon May 24 09:37:56 WST 1999

Downloaded and installed Staroffice 5.1 :
first impressions are that its a little faster, dialog box's look a little
more polished/look better/work better - especially the file open which was
a bit painful before.  Still to check if the colour print of inserted
images has been fixed which broke (for me) between 5.0 and 5.01 and
whether the import filters are really better, not just said to better!

BillK
* install went a treat on rh5.2 (2.0.36 - rebuilt as P2)