[plug] SCO?

Nigel Duff peregrin at iinet.net.au
Wed May 26 13:56:25 WST 1999

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Christian wrote:

> Apologies for using such a name on this mailing list, but does anyone
> happen to know where SCO Unix can be obtained in Perth?  I remember a
> few years back they were giving away copies to students and enthusiasts
> for the price of the media... does anyone know if that's still the case?
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian.
> --

 On a similar note. I have 3 old rs/6000 sitting here that i've been
meaning to do something with. They came without drives, but i've been
given a couple of old Intergrapgh machines with scsi drives in them. Does
anyone know if i am able to get a cheap OS for them. I'm not even sure
what they're meant to take. Irix?

TIA

Nigel