[plug] PAP for RedHat?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 26 14:34:45 WST 1999

Is there a Idiots Guide to getting PAP going under RedHat available?
I've been asked how I dial in to the servers here at Murdoch, so the
Comms guys want to do a Linux Howto.

Under Debian I just use pppconfig, which asks for the standard info and
then sets up PAP. Anything similar for RedHat??

Alternatively, anyone else dial in to Murdoch under Linux and want to
let me know how you do it? Then I'll collate the info and pass it to the
Comms guys...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :