[plug] SETI

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed May 26 14:42:37 WST 1999

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Matt Kemner wrote:

> On Wed, 26 May 1999, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
>
> > I could certainly be persuaded (sp?) .... I found that the accountings at the
> > Seti end is slightly bung ;( .... last week I was on 500+ now I'm on 0 and
> > ther processes are still running :) .... anyway
>
> Wouldn't that be related to the fact they just came out of BETA testing?
> ISTR they said something about deleting all stats after the BETA test
> finished.

... That was what I thought BUT AFACIT I'm doing one work unit every 2 hours
on 5 servers .... so I should be getting approx 60 unit/day .... I''m still on
0 :(

I will download the v 1.X software to see if that makes a difference ... maybe
they are not counting units from pre 1.X clienst .... anyway we'll see :)

Yours Tony.