[plug] Disk Tools for Linux?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri May 28 14:53:28 WST 1999

Are there any tools for Linux freely available which allow you to freely
view the content of a Hard Drive?? ie; Pictures of clusters. what's
marked as Bad, etc ...

I'm suffering from Jaz disk problems, which I think is related to one of
the drives I use. I *think* the problems are always at the end of the
disk, so am considering repartitioning them to 900Meg to reduce risk of
data loss, but would like confirmation on where the bad sectors are...
(Bloody Iomega...)

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :