[plug] Does anyone know where i can get source for dos2unix?

Buddrige, David dbuddrige at switch.com
Fri May 28 23:05:19 WST 1999

Hi all,

Sorry that this is slightly off topic - I am currently working on a DEC-UNIX
box, and am trying to use a bunch of source files that have been edited
under Windows - unfortunately, DEC-UNIX does not seem to have (on my machine
anyway) the dos2unix utility - i was wondering if anyone knew where I might
get some source that I could compile under DEC-UNIX - otherwise, it comes
down to going through the files in vi and editing out incorrect control
codes (ugh!)... 8-)

been scanning the web but I can't find anything thus far - thought one of u
might know off hand where I might get the tool (or similar tool that works
on DEC-alpha's)... 8-)

thanks all... 8-)

David...