[plug] Arguments in favour?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sun May 30 00:01:06 WST 1999

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Oliver White wrote:

> is annother issue separate from the bill in question. Personaly I had
> access to Penthouse and Playboy from the age of 5 or so, and as far as I
> feel, I have no sexualy related social problems. Children should be

I think there is no law to stop a 5 year old buying Playboy at the
newsagent - its not R-rated. So pictures of naked women shouldnt be
covered by the new laws. "alt.sex.big-jugs" should be safe.
   Is this right???
  People are more worried about children seeing the sexual act, not that i
can see much harm in that either.

> educated in what constitues abuse, based upon actual harm to the body and
> the psyche. Anything anyone else has to add to this view?

Thats kind-of what the current censors do, but for the sake of adults.
e.g. sexual violence is a big no-no.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
                -- Rich Kulawiec