[plug] The .gov.au Blockade 1999

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Sun May 30 20:27:10 WST 1999

A while ago, I posted parts of a SMH article about the delaying of .gov.au
sites with a protest banner message. A few people listed some names of
ISPs doing this, but, nobody mentioned the location of further information
(HOWTOs, etc). I came across it just now.

For anyone who's interested in seeing their ISP get involved (or would
like to get involved themselves):

 http://www.cmetech.com.au/minister_for_ignorance_technology.html

They're particularly after CGI servers.. so if you've got a well
connected box with spare CPU cycles... :)

 _oo__ |_|_ |__  _ |  _ |_|_o _  pc at it dot net dot a u |
/                 PO Box 869, Hillarys WA 6923, AUSTRALIA |