[plug] Apache non-ip virtual hosting

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon May 31 11:06:11 WST 1999

For the sake of those of us, who do not understand this one, and would
like to understand, could someone please explain what non-ip-aliasing
is, how it relates to ip-aliasing, and the ip virtual hosting, and how
it all relates to the different versions of http?

Thanks.

Bret Busby

On 5/31/99, 10:00:39 AM, Matt Kemner <zombie at networx.net.au> wrote
regarding Re: [plug] Apache non-ip virtual hosting: