[plug] Apache non-ip virtual hosting

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Mon May 31 10:26:38 WST 1999

Garth,

Logs from our webserver indicate that over 80% of our clients were using
Internet Explorer 4. other browsers include Netscape 4.0 around 15%. Lynx
had about 2% I think.

We have been using virtual ips for about 18 months (well as long as we have
had the web server running) and she works a charm.

However it is running on an NT box so don't ask me for Apache support *grin*

<Side Note>

Do you have a copy of VMWare on CD in your office ?

Mike