[plug] ... Provate message for hr4.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon May 31 11:38:24 WST 1999

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Bret Busby wrote:

> 'Scuse my ignorance, but, what's all this about?

As I said .... it's a private message for Ray.  I tried to email him BUT his
upstream provider hasn't been setup to forward mail to his domain :(

I know I should use a public forum BUT I'ts the only way I could think of to
let him know.

That asside, Ray wanted to know how to make the title of you "xterm" tell you
who you are, on what host , and in which directory.  Much like thre basj
prompt:  This is usefull if you a frequenlty connect the multipe hosts and
like to keep a relitivly tidy destop .....

The file I pointed Ray/everyone to tells you how to do this.

Thats all.

Yours Tony.